Are you interested in learning more about your eyes and eye health? Explore these resources below. If you have questions about eye health or need your annual eye exam call Wize Eyes in Long Island at (631) 351-4900 to talk with one of our informative staff members.
- Look over the Mayo Clinic's eye exam overview, which offers an in-depth explanation of each step of the eye exam process. You will learn not only about the basic eye exam, but additional steps that can be taken for different eye issues and diseases.
- If you have question or concern surrounding having your eyes dilated for an exam, check out WebMD’s article on dilated eye exams. Here you can read a detailed description of what happens when you get your eyes dilated and what to expect before, during, and after the process.
- There is a lot to be learned about eye care! For more information on how to keep your eyes healthy, visit Discovery Health’s How Stuff Works website.
- Eye emergencies happen, and it is easy to be unprepared. MedLine Plus offers a plethora of information concerning how to handle eye emergencies, including chemical contact and foreign objects in the eye.
- Visiting your optometrist regularly is important to maintain healthy vision. The National Eye Institute provides an informative list of questions to ask your eye doctor during your next visit.