Do you need new prescription eye glasses? If so, it’s important that you carefully research the glasses providers in your areas before purchasing your first pair of lenses and frames. When choosing an eyeglass retailer, make sure that the store offers these essentials:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams—For your own convenience and health, look for an eyeglass provider that offers affordable and comprehensive eye exams, including checks for glaucoma, cataracts, and other common eye conditions and diseases.
- Same Day Service—Find an eyeglass provider that offers same-day service to its clients. In doing so, you can ensure that you will receive quality care that is most convenient for you.
- Luxury and Designer Brands—When choosing eyeglasses for yourself, you want frames that are as aesthetically attractive as they are durable. Select a provider with an expansive inventory of luxury and designer brands.
- Transition Lenses—Look for an eyeglass provider that offers not only tinted and single focus lenses, but multi-focal lenses as well. In this way, you can be sure that your provider will be able to provide you with the lens types you need.
- Professionally Trained Staff—When choosing an eye glasses provider, do not make your selection based solely on the inventory. You should also carefully assess quality of service you receive over the phone, via email, and in person.
Are you currently looking for an eyeglass provider in the Long Island area? Give us a call at Wize Eyes! We can discuss our in-store services and the glasses options we have available over the phone at (631) 351-4900 or in person at one of our Long Island locations.