The human eye is a wonderful and complicated organ. Learn more about the complexity of the eye and how to take care of your vision by clicking through these informative resources:
- The Discovery Eye Foundation offers this illuminating piece on how the eye works.
- Learn about the different types of eye problems from the American Optometrist Association.
- Are you wondering what the differences between an optometrist and an ophthalmologist are? Find out at MedicineNet.com.
- Learn about eye strain, including its causes and symptoms, from the Mayo Clinic.
- Find the right eyeglass frames for your face shape with the help of this article by Istylista.com.
Take great care of your eyes by visiting Wize Eyes, a one-stop shop for your eye care needs! We offer six locations throughout Long Island—call us at (516) 358-0040 for more information.