Did you find our latest blog posts informative? Take a look at any of the resources below for more interesting facts on how you can maintain your eye health. You can make an appointment with the optometrists at Wize Eyes in Long Island by calling (516) 358-0040.
- People over the age of 50 are most at risk for the eye condition called presbyopia. You can learn more about this refractive error at the American Optometric Association site.
- You can visit the National Institute of Health’s website to learn about the treatment options for people with hyperopia.
- If you find it difficult to see objects at a distance, you may have myopia. Head over to MayoClinic.com to learn more about it.
- WebMD provides a thorough overview on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of astigmatism.
- Discover how the human eye works like a camera by reading this article from the National Keratoconus Foundation.