Want to find out more about taking care of your eyes? Take a look at any of the resources below for more interesting facts on how you can maintain your eye health. You can make an appointment with the optometrists at Wize Eyes in Long Island by calling (516) 358-0040.
- Find out what vitamins and supplements can benefit your eyes by checking out LiveStrong.com.
- Learn how you can delay the onset of cataracts by reading this article from NYTimes.com.
- Help your child understand what to expect from an eye exam by visiting KidsHealth.org.
- The latest technology in eyeglass lenses is Transitions. Check out Discovery’s HowStuffWorks to learn more.
- Visit this page to find out how early detection of lazy eye, or amblyopia, can be corrected with the right optical treatment.